Weekly Prospective Student Drop-In
12:00 - 1:00 pm PSTVirtual
Join Northeastern’s weekly virtual Q&A drop-in sessions every Wednesday. Our enrollment and recruitment representatives will be live on Zoom to answer all of your questions about Northeastern and our graduate program offerings.
To meet with representatives from the East Coast, join at 9am Pacific. This is the best time to inquire about our campuses in Arlington, VA; Boston, MA; Toronto, ON; and Charlotte, NC.
To meet with representatives from the West Cost to learn about our campuses here in San Francisco, Silicon Valley, and Oakland, as well as Seattle and Vancouver, join at 12 noon Pacific.
Your drop-in representative can answer questions about:
- Northeastern University and our global university system
- Co-ops and experiential learning
- Choosing the right program and campus for you
- Application requirements and deadlines, the admissions process, and scholarships available
- Campus life and Northeastern student support locally and globally
These drop-in hours are most suitable for learners based in the U.S. and Canada that are looking to learn more about Northeastern and our graduate program offerings across our global university system.
Drop in for just a few minutes to ask a question—or join a session for the full 60 minutes.